Anodized Aluminum stall nameplates are the best choice if you prefer a colored metal nameplate. The anodization process also adds extra durability. This process permanently seals the dye color into the pores of the aluminum under a glass clear, sapphire-hard, oxidation layer making it a permanent part of the aluminum itself. The transparent oxide makes the surface of the stall nameplate very scratch resistant. An anodized aluminum stall nameplate will remain readable for an extended time even in harsh conditions where it may be subjected to abrasion and/or severe weather conditions.
• 8” x 2” x 0.040 stall nameplates, 0 or 2 holes
• Gold over black on solid aluminum
• Engraves to a beautiful dark black
• UV stable, indoor/outdoor
• Easy to install
• Sold with attachment hardware